lørdag den 5. juni 2010

LAURIE?

Hi guys!
I'm with my lovely friend Ida-Maria, and she's such a Green Day-freak! So we've just read some kind of story in the coverbook in one of her CDs - "Kerplunk" is think the album is called. Actually she read it, I just read some of the sentenses. But it's about a girl named Laurie, and her meeting with the dudes in Green Day. And then this crazy though came to me: "Hey, my names is Laura, that almost Laurie! And Laurie is way more cute than Laura, and Lukcey Ness sounds kind of wierd!" So what would you guys think, if I change my blog's name? Called it Lauries-world for example? What do you think? I know there's a lot of things I have to do, if I'll change the name. Header - My own name - URL - and so on! But, I could also change my name to Laura? What do you think about that??!! Please tell me what you think, I should do! Thanks!
Love Luckey/Laura/Laurie(?!)

1 kommentar: